Free Live Sex Chat With Girls - My little niece Cami


It all started several years ago, I was about 24 years old, single and living at home with my parents. There were five of us, two older brothers, me in the middle and two younger ones.
Of the five brothers and sisters, three were free live sex chat girls already married and only my younger brother and I lived with my parents. Even so, all my brothers and sisters always visited us and spent the day at our house...that's how this story began that I lived through and that I honestly never imagined would happen to me.

As I said my brothers always visited our house, one of them had a daughter who even though she was not his had raised her as if she were and her name is Cami. One of those visiting days the truth is that I didn't really want to hear so much noise so I went to my room and everyone was left in the living room.

As soon as I went into my room Cami also came in, and it seems that she came in behind me. We had a very good relationship, because as for my brother it was as if she was my little niece.

As soon as he came in, he jumped on me, hugged me and said

-"Uncle, I love you so much!

Then I answered him:

-I love you too, Cami!

Then she asked me if I could pick her up and hug her, and I did, and we were free live sex chat with girls leaning against the wall. I don't know how else, but she began to come down and was right at the height of my cock, which, on feeling the warmth of her little vulva, woke up instantly. Unconsciously I began to move and rub my cock over her to make her feel better, she looked at me and smiled, and all reasoning went out of my head.

I put her down and she smiled, took her hand and put it on my pants and said:

-"Do you want to play Cami?

She answered me:

-"Yes, uncle! I do!

Then I asked her to squeeze my dick over my pants, which were so hard at this point! Obviously I wasn't going to be satisfied with that alone, so I slowly pulled out my dick and Camí opened her eyes wide.

-Touch it. I said.

She opened her little hand and squeezed it, I swear I felt the glory and it was getting hotter and I didn't even think everyone was in the living room.

I took her hand and taught her how to masturbate, she was doing it so well! I could have ended up there but I wanted to keep going. I told him:

-"Cami, now close your eyes and open your mouth.

She smiled at me and said:

-Good Uncle.

As soon as she did, I didn't think much, and I put my dick in her mouth. If I was enjoying this earlier, it was already crazy.

Camí opened her eyes and looked at me, I started to put my dick in and out while she was still smiling. A dark desire took over more and more of me and I no longer controlled myself.
I don't know how I did it but I didn't end up in her little mouth...I wanted to try something else!

How could I put my dick between her fat buttocks which were very free live sex hd tight and I started to get in and out! Clearly that was an explosion of pleasure and joy that wasn't long before I felt it was going to end.

And then I started to release all my semen between her little buttocks....I almost died in that finish.

I came out and the semen was dripping down on him so I tried to clean up as much as I could so as not to give myself away. Camí got up and said to me:

-I really liked playing with you!

And she left smiling... I kept thinking about what happened and what would happen if I said something but luckily she didn't say anything.
It was truly an incredible experience! More meetings have happened and if you like and comment I will continue to tell you.