Anal Sex In Movies │ Plug and Play


We had already fucked and we were hugging I took the blanket because it was getting cold, you started to touch me you made me moan a lot you took out an envelope of lubricant and you started to stimulate me from behind I looked at you like you do, and you asked me if I trusted you and I said yes anal sex in movies. You told me you wanted to be first and last and you wanted to do everything with me but only with you. I understood where you were going, you put some lube on and started to put it in slowly, you didn't want to hurt me, when I came in you left it there for a while so that I could fit in, and you started to move very softly and I asked for more, until you caught me. 
I went to the bathroom, I took a bath, and I lay down next to you and you were warm, you asked me if I liked it and I said yes, you warmed me up again and we did it again over there. 

We caught very rich, I fell asleep for a while in your arms. When I woke up you asked me if I wanted to do something new and my answer was yes. You called and bought something. 

It was a toy, a plug but you could control it with your cell phone and I looked at you like you were going to do, you poured lubricant on me and it felt weird. You played with it for a while, you turned it on, you took my scarf and you tied my hands behind my back, and you went to take a bath, while you looked at me like I was having an orgasm, you came out of the bathroom and you started touching my clitoris and you stuck your fingers in it, and I was just moaning and asking you to fuck me.  

I turned my head down a bit from the bed and opened my mouth anal sex injuries you understood me and you put it in me and I sucked you very rich, you choked me but I don't care. I was handcuffed and I let you do whatever you wanted. 

I stopped and lay down on a table and I opened your feet and I told you to come and get me, you turned up the speed on that thing and I started moaning harder and I told you that please, I couldn't take it anymore that you would get me hard and break me in two on both sides. You came closer and put it in my mouth I sucked it again and told you to put it in me, you put me behind me and you had it there grazing me and I only said love, between my moans. I moaned and moaned, and when I least thought about it you put it in one blow and took me hard very hard, I just screamed your name and asked you for more. You let go of my hands, I turned around, kissed you and took you to bed, I got on top of you and I put everything in, while the plug was working at its maximum power in my anus, I had everything in my vagina and I started to anal sex live free move fast and hard, And you had your hands on my waist and with every up and down you pressed me down, so that everything would come in, it was like I was going up and on the way down you were pushing with your hands on my hip, so we were there for a while, I was shouting to be entered by my two agugeros. I had your hard and thick penis inside of me, I stopped because I wanted to feel good inside of me, you suggested me the synergy and you gave me a push, I entered more, I felt the balls rubbing me, you told me that's how I liked it, not a single millimeter outside, I told you that I loved it and you moved in circles without taking it out a little, so well inside. You took that thing out of me and told me to do the same thing but over there, I took the penis out of my vagina and put it in my other hole, I put it in one, I wanted it all inside, everything went in and no pain because it was already dilated by the little thing, when I felt it this hard and everything in my gemi, and I started to move first anal sex in public softly and I increased the rhythm, you turned me around and put me in 4 and you fucked me very hard, I was moaning and screaming. You came on my back. And you put the plug back in with full power, you cleaned your penis and I sucked it again, you choked me because you put it all in my mouth, and you came in it.
You put the panty that I was wearing was a thong of thread, which was very tight, sinking more plug, you asked me to sit and I put a vibrating bullet in my clitoris, tied my hands behind my back and turned it on, you sat down in front of me to watch how I had several orgies in a row, you stood up and sunk the plug more, you pulled up the back of my thong and until I squeezed the plug until I couldn't, you looked at me and said "I want you to feel good". I was screaming and asking you to fuck me from behind, you put your penis in my mouth and I sucked it, it was growing in my mouth until it got bigger and you choked me over and over again. You picked me up, put me up against a table and pulled my thong out, the bullet was still in place and vibrating, you pulled out and put the plug in, until you put the tip of your penis in the doorway and I asked you to put it all in, you suggested from the hip and you put it in all at once, you fucked me very hard and I felt your balls hitting me, you were putting it all in. You came inside me.

I went to take a bath, you covered me and stuck your fingers in my back, you put the plug back in (it's a big one), and told me to sleep with the one we were going to use tomorrow.