Nude Women From Around the World - A Lucky Taxi Driver


Saturday night, I had met my friends at one of their houses, the house was for us alone; TV, music and lots of alcohol as the hours passed. There were 6 of us that night, one more drunk than the other, our conversation had started from some gossip and the alcohol led us to stronger topics. We were in the middle of games and alcohol was not lacking, then of truths and extremely strong challenges and with the confidence that we had, Amanda, one of my friends proposed something "Do you dare with sexual challenges? our looks of criticism, laughter and doubt did not fail to surround her, "Do not close, our boyfriends will not know! we looked at each other nude women from spain with dissimulation, for Amanda was normal, she fucked half of the university and it was rumored that she fucked for money.

The doubts passed and we encouraged each other, being a pact of friends, we wrote a challenge each one on a paper putting them in a cup, one of my friends started to move them and one after the other we took a paper. My friend Pamela was the first, her face reflected astonishment when she read it.

- Are you crazy or what?! - she exclaimed as she went out to the kitchen throwing the paper to Tatiana who read it aloud.
- Seduce and... have sex with a doctor... - our impression was obvious, two of my friends went to Pamela to calm her down and get her back into the circle.


We couldn't help but laugh, with some guilt because we knew the doctors reminded her of her ex who she had recently broken up with. Tatiana took advantage of this and asked if any of them had given challenges to their exes or to boys they knew, we made it clear that they had not, we knew that this would be more intense and exciting than we imagined, Pamela as well as all of us knew that we had to comply.
The challenges were being announced and on my turn, when I opened the paper I was tense when I read "anal with a cab driver" I could not believe it! When I pronounced my challenge my friends began to laugh as they did with Pamela, "Would it be laughter out of malice or because they knew how much I enjoyed being fucked around like a little bitch? That's what went through my mind", that's how it was with all of them, our challenges were strong and we all had the desire to know who had given the other one's challenge.

In the end we started arguing about trying to reduce the challenge or make it easier. We each knew that anyone could cheat, so Pamela proposed the additional challenge of bringing a photo or video evidence of what happened. As a final promise, we all agreed to help each other because the challenges would be with strangers and we were all afraid it would end badly. So we decided to do one challenge per day, choosing to do mine on Thursday.

During these days I couldn't stop thinking about what I was involved in, in that wait I had gotten into a taxi three times, one was with my boyfriend and the others were alone and I couldn't stop looking at the taxi drivers with morbidity thinking that the next one would be something different. When I was single I had had nude women from the 70s something with older people but at least I knew them, instead now was different, I did not know what kind of person would be, could be from the sweetest, tender and passionate to the most macho or psychopathic.

The days passed and my day came, I didn't have classes and my friends would come to my house, Kamila had a specialization she couldn't miss, she didn't come but in the end she ended up being part of the plan, we told her to wait in a mall near where she was. With the girls in my house we agreed that she would wait for me at the end, in the meantime I looked for something ideal for the occasion. After searching I decided on a thin white fabric blouse, a green plaid skirt that was about 5 fingers above the knee. Additionally, I put on some black boots that matched, sprayed on some sweet perfume, grabbed a small wallet and looking in the mirror I realized how provocative I looked, every detail counted to achieve my goal.

When I left my room, my friends saw me and didn't stop bothering me by pointing out how slutty and regal I looked, and they were right! I thought so too, but I didn't say anything. Amanda took out a cell phone in which she downloaded the taxi app and since you could see the driver's face my friends decided that I should be a mature one if not, I acted serene when I heard that but inside that encouraged my perversion with my future companion. We were there for a few minutes, until they chose one, Hernando, what was his name and I was already feeling very nervous about what he would do to me.

I went to a nearby park with 3 of the girls as I would be picked up there, the girls would continue my journey from the App and Kamila would wait for me in the food court. We waited for a while while they made me remember things so I wouldn't forget anything. Tatiana and Ximena, who had already completed their challenges, told me of their experiences in what we were waiting for. "It's a block away," they said as we watched their car appear. When he stopped I could see him and I approached him recognizing him from the picture.

- Valeria? - he asked, listening to his thick voice.

- Yes, yes!" I said nervously, saying goodbye to my friends, and climbed in the back as I drove off to my destination.

 As I climbed up I could see him quickly, Hernando looked about 50 years old on average. He was dark, perhaps my height of thick build, short semi gray hair, wearing a gray pique collared shirt and jeans. When I started I took my cell phone and nude women from japan looked at the daring messages with emojis and gifs that my friends in our Whatsapp group were sending me, for security reasons I decided to block my boyfriend in what I heard Hernando asking me.
- Would you like some music?

- Yes, please! - I smiled at him and we chose a station, turning the volume down.

We had been going on for a few minutes so I had to start with my challenge, although I had noticed that at times he had looked at me in the mirror, which I liked and made me extremely nervous. I decided to move trimming my skirt a little and slowly I opened my legs a little while I was chatting, in one of the red lights I noticed how he adjusted his mirror and the looks became frequent, for sure I could see the white thong that he was wearing and I crossed my legs, perceiving that he concentrated on driving. So I continued to show off little by little in a naive way, curious to know what thoughts I would have when I saw myself like that, I opened my legs again but this time I decided to rub myself discreetly, he was looking at me in the mirror and I noticed how his arm was 'touching', I thought.

I continued to touch myself and opened the buttons on my blouse a little bit, giving him a view of my bra and my breasts. I didn't care if anyone outside saw me, I felt very warm and determined to spoil my beautiful taxi driver. After a few minutes I heard him tell me.

- Miss, don't you want to go somewhere more discreet? - he said subtly.

- No - in a naughty way - ...continue the journey nomas - I answered with kindness.

- I can help you with that... you'll like it! - he said, changing his tone to more daring.

- Hehehe continues driving love and I'll think about it - I bit my lips and putting aside my blouse and bra I showed her my breasts, my nipples were hard erected from feeling a foreign body on me, noticing the excitement of her face when she saw me like that.

He kept driving and flirting with me very boldly as I touched him and seduced him by provoking his desire for me through his rearview mirror until, in one corner he stopped and proposed something to me.

Why don't you come forward with me? - With that voice I didn't hesitate and encouraged myself, I waited for him to propose it to me.

I took my wallet and I got out of the taxi and went to the front seat, when I got in I saw him very anxious with a huge lump between his legs that I wanted to guide my movements by my low instincts, his hands did not limit themselves to caress my legs which made me very erect.

- Look how you got me! - he said, squeezing his bundle over his pants.

- Apparently you liked my show... hehe - I smiled a little flushed.

- May I? - she said softly bringing her hands down my legs towards my vagina.

I lifted my skirt a little, showing her my underwear, feeling her fingers caressing me on top, she had thick fingers and when she touched me I felt a tingling inside that phew! I felt carried away by the desire that I stretched my thong a little and with a gesture I allowed her to put her hand in and touch me.

- You can... But keep driving! That I must reach my destination love - I told him caressing his hand while he was rubbing my wet sex.

Reclining on the seat I was delighted to feel her fingers begin to penetrate me more and more. He was driving at a low speed looking at me and the track. At times he would pull it out to grab the lever and come back to me feeling his desire. We were two blocks from the mall and he looked at me very affectionately.

- I have an idea but... I want you to let me - he said mysteriously.

- I trust you! Don't disappoint me. - I replied picara.

He approached me nude women from thailand giving me a kiss on the cheek and I felt his hand slide over the thigh of my leg squeezing me, I had bristly skin and an internal heat that consumed me. He turned around the mall and had no idea where we would go, until I noticed that we were approaching the side of the parking lot, there were several levels and he looked for a place to park us, until he found a place almost at the end away from the doors. Hernando turned off his car, leaving the windows open, coming closer to me without telling me, I could feel his hands reaching out to me even more.

- I'm going to make you the happiest young lady ever! You'll see - he told me very confidently.

- Treat me with affection and mmm I will know how to reward you - I said nervously, on a reddish impulse. I felt her squeeze my pussy with her fat fingers, making me shiver in my seat.

- I'll make you wet all over, my princess," she said, holding my chin and kissing us slowly, I closed my eyes and continued to feel her hands slide from my shoulder to my breasts, completely removing my blouse and bra.

My upper body was naked, my breasts were firm and the uprightness of my nipples gave away my desire to feel her experienced hands on me. Hernando became enraptured with my breasts, as a baby began to lick and suck them while I caressed his hair feeling his skin as I walked along it, he bit one of my nipples with his teeth, pulling it a little, causing me to gasp for a unique pleasure. Her fingers were getting deeper into my vaginal walls and a finger was on my clitoris keeping me at her disposal.

- Do it to me!... like this, faster love! I want to feel you in me! - he exclaimed in between gasps.

- That's the way I like it! Very good, my little girl. You like that, don't you? - she whispered in my ear.

Her denigrations warmed me up, her thick and imposing voice made me tremble with fear and fever while her fingers in me made me lose control. I let myself be carried away by him for a few minutes until I felt him withdraw from my body, making me open my eyes. He was pulling back his strap and taking off his pants, I looked at a huge lump underneath, I was mesmerized and then I saw him looking at me enigmatically saying "This is yours, you know what to do" lying on the chair looking at me.

I knelt down from my seat and leaned close to him caressing him, I managed to put my hand and lowering his pants I saw a huge and thick cock, it's very fat! I said in amazement and looked at him all perverse, I set out to masturbate having it close to my lips without being able to believe that it was this thick. I filled her up with kisses and lickings, Hernando didn't waste any time and I felt how he lifted my skirt while he was touching my buttocks, his caresses and pats convinced me of everything, he pulled my thong touching me again and pressing my anus and vagina, I loved his way of touching me and I wanted to spoil him as he deserved, I opened my mouth and I put it in half and I was putting it in and out of my mouth making pressure with my lips, his panting and the force with which he touched me made me put it more deeply, I felt that I was stuck and wanting to remove it he held my head holding my hair and making me suck it faster, he fucked my mouth like a depraved and I felt his cock hitting my throat.

I lost control and felt very liberal, I began to caress him licking the tip with desire, I listened to his panting and his hands squeezed my buttocks with strong pats. I felt his hand over my head and I moved up and down until I felt a spurt fill my mouth, he squeezed my head hard at that moment drowning me with his milk and when I freed myself I was able to open my mouth letting some semen drain out and the rest remained in my mouth. I stood up and looking at him I opened my mouth showing him that I had his milk, caressed my cheek and I spent opening my mouth then what I looked happy, his hands were running through my buttocks while I noticed that even had hard, it made me hotter notice that detail that could still satisfy my whims of a bad girl.

I didn't hesitate and I went back to suck him, his fingers brushed my anus and poked into my vagina with abandon, after a few minutes I remembered him because I was in that situation, the heat had made me forgetful but my good luck told me that it would be very easy to do it with him. Out of nowhere, he grabbed me from my belly and sat me on it, as if I weighed nothing, his impetuosity disturbing me looking more robust and virile with that attitude before my eyes. I felt his erect limb entering my pussy and his hands were running madly all over my body, kissing my shoulders and my neck making me feel defenseless before his provocations, and a whispering voice in my ear with words that seemed like erotic poetry undressing my being.

He posed his hand rubbing me in circles with his fingers my clitoris, my fragile body could not with all that but his strong hands held me making me his prisoner. I felt her dick against my pussy and I was rocking hard asking her for more, she slid her hands through my belly until she reached my breasts caressing them and doing with them what she wanted, my nipples felt all the desire she had for me to become hers. I just rocked on his cock giving me that pleasure while he pampered my nipples, my arms felt them inert to the force with which he held me, his warm breath under my neck made me feel excited and by pinching my nipples he made me a daring proposal.

- Let's do it outside! - he whispered as he kissed my neck.

The idea amazed me for the perversion that it meant, I did not hesitate at all and releasing my arms I settled in his seat while he went out first, after our games he was with his pants half removed and I with my boots, it was causing me laughter and mischief to see how he took the initiative, he took off his pants and with the slippers on looking at me he took me by the hand coming out next to him. We were between two cars looking with fear, I felt his hands touching my buttocks as if he was touching them for the first time, he was patting and groping me with his fingers.

 - I love you! - I shouted happily kissing him all in love.

In my mind I saw him as a boyfriend already, I loved the way he warmed me up and I kissed him passionately holding our tongues, I rubbed his back with my hands running through it, that wide torso made me extremely horny.

 - Come, follow me, follow me! - he said leading me a few steps on the track surrounded by thousands of cars.

 The silent atmosphere and the cold of the air currents that grazed our bodies increased our adrenaline, I did not know how much more I could be surprised, my heart was beating to no end! The fact that they saw us made me very wet and I squatted down sucking on it while my hair was in a tail and it hit my mouth for a few minutes. I took him by the hand to the car again, I was going for my phone to record us and send a dedication to the girls, while I was looking for him in my bag I felt how he stimulated my holes, I lost my concentration of pleasure, something was happening for me. Should I tell him that I was fucking him for a challenge? That dilemma made me look for a better solution.

What are you doing, my darling? - I was just patting myself on the back.

- Just a little video love, it doesn't bother you, does it? - I answered by arching my tail.

- You know how to convince me my girl!!

I often felt her dick inside me, the tip of her dick was thick! I groaned with pleasure looking at the camera while he mercilessly stuck it in me in one go.

- LOOK at my lover fucking me! He knows how to satisfy me! - he said, dedicating it to my boyfriend.

When Hernando heard that, he began to treat me like his whore, he would charge me harder and take my hair, taking me for my little game, I gave him the phone so he could record me and shut up my friends. His fire of passion set me on fire, the collision of his pelvis with my buttocks made me succumb, the burning of my anus was such that I felt my legs turn to jelly but I took the strength to continue, because I loved what he did to me.



- Who's your whore? - I said with my eyes closed

- Repeat it!! - he shouted, spanking me hard.

- Who's your fucking love? Who's your fucking love? - I turned to look at him submissively.

- You my child, YOU ARE MY WHORE!!

- Yes love, fuck me! Fuck your whore!

Those words apparently made Hernando lose his mind, who held me and leaned against the cart, taking me by the neck and ramming me without mercy. His energetic look and his arms marked by his sweat made me surrender to him, who after much piercing the walls of my being, filled me completely with his milk, kissing my breasts while he held me, since I had lost the strength to hold myself.

I finished the video with a selfie shot of both of them and he took me to my seat, feeling different, looking at him in the eyes as if it was my first time. After a few minutes of regaining my strength I cleaned up, got dressed and dressed, looking at our clothes between laughs because we knew our naked bodies, we left the parking lot and he left me near a door near the food court, before leaving he stopped me for a moment.

- Give me your number or some nice net, I'd like to repeat it.

- I can't, it's just... it's kind of complex.

- I promise to be very discreet, I swear, trust me.
- Okay, but it's gonna be my way.

 I gave him an old number and he sent me a text message, he wrote it down and groped me again under my skirt, I don't know why but before I left I discreetly removed my thong and gave it to him with a kiss, I went to the bathroom, from there I wrote to Kamila who was inside, she came to get me, while I was cutting the video to show the girls. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt a strange taste when I did it, ideas came to me but I still didn't believe what I had done.

 I met Kamila, we went for a frappé and went out to meet in a far away alameda with my friends, I showed them the cut of the video and the comments were not missing, I think I should have thanked Hernando for the shot, he looked as slutty as possible while he was fucking me, we talked about more things about the challenges and I went home. After a bath in my bathtub I came out refreshed and then I remembered that chip, I put it in my phone and I saw 11 messages with 7 missed calls. I was intrigued and decided to remove the chip, continue my life but every time I called for a taxi I thought it might be him. One day in the evening I got out of college and I called a cab and guess who showed up?