Free Live Sex Chat Rooms - Breaking the Taboo



Watching the TV, I couldn't believe how incredible that story was, that my wife had been looking for the other woman for months, without suspecting that she was my sister. Only unlike the soap opera, she didn't give me another chance in the face of the disgusting situation. That is, something despicable to her, free live hot chat but not to me. While I'm not proud of the deception, it's better to be that way than in the false sense of being happy with her, at the expense of being better off elsewhere.

Estefania found me distracted and asked me what I was thinking. I replied that I remembered Rachel, to which she simply huddled over my shoulder again, as if assuming that there was no danger of losing me from inside my thoughts. Even now I cannot boast that it is Estefania and not someone else who separated me from Rachel, but I can no longer turn back. She is very special, because she knows and respects me; free online adult cams in short, she makes me happy. That everything transcended to the sexual plane was only a side effect of her way of being with me, and I suppose also of my way of being with her.

I have always tried to protect her, first because I am the youngest of the two, then because I am the princess of the family, but in the end it is because I have an unhealthy obsession with her. Every step she takes I am ready to watch her, and if she needs a favor I am ready at any time to help her. We live together under the pretext of greater practicality, so as to pay less rent and be able to take care of each other, but we know that it's all a facade. Raquel knows that too. The way we justified our divorce did not seem to convince anyone, but they had to assume the reasons we gave because no one is capable of breaking the taboo and allowing themselves to think of more accurate and precise ideas.

When on New Year's Day Raquel asked Estefania about her boyfriend and she answered that she didn't have one, my chest seemed to swell and my face to be happy. At that time I didn't know why my body reacted like that, but it was the signal to want to discover it. I set out to visit my sister more, to make a closer connection, to go beyond the weekly phone calls and the text messages every few days. I also invited her out more and more: a coffee, an ice cream, or a movie break. She was always happy, but I wasn't entirely satisfied, free online adult cam and I wanted more.

More what? That's how I changed my appearance: I had my hair cut differently, bought new clothes, started going to the gym, and Raquel, although surprised, seemed pleased with all of it. However, the distance didn't wait, because everything was about being with Estefanía or Raquel, and at some point the pretext that I was going to visit or go out with my sister didn't seem to convince her, even though it was always the truth. Rachel's certainty that there was another woman did not coincide with Estefania's being more time-consuming, but that was exactly what was happening. As much as I gave
explanations to Rachel, she would argue with me more and more, unable to find a way to make her happy.

Even so, my outings with Estefania were not the cause of our separation, because I was not beginning to recognize exactly the nature of my feelings. Nor did Estefania show any signs of expecting more from me than my brotherhood. Interestingly enough, it was Rachel herself who ended up pushing both of us into our current circumstances. On one of the days when Raquel scolded me most intensely, I decided to leave our apartment and go to comfort myself with Estefania. I told her what was happening, that Raquel did not believe in my words, nor in my reasons, and that for her there was no more truth than the things she wanted to see. Estefania reassured me with pampering and caresses on my head, leaning on her lap, until I fell asleep under this form of hypnotism.

Hours later I woke up on the couch. Estefania had gone out to buy something. As I had nothing to do, I tried to distract myself by snooping around the corners of my sister's apartment. I got to her room and found nothing in particular on the dresser, on the bed, or on top of the bureau. Everything was make-up, some cushions, a lamp and a pair of earrings inside a jewelry box. That's how Estefania found me, having the idea of covering my eyes with her hands. I knew it was her, but Estefania insisted that it wasn't her, free live adult cams but another woman. Playing along, I tried another possibility and told her it was Rachel. She asked me why I knew it was Rachel and not someone else, to which I replied that it was because of the way she touched me.

Raquel reproached me the next day for not coming home, but I had no way of telling her anything. I just jumped in the shower and got ready to go to work. At the office I couldn't get my head together, and all that time I was quite distracted. Fortunately, no one particularly required my attention. In the afternoon, without knowing how, I arrived at the entrance of Estefania's house. I didn't know if I should press the bell or not, and it was she who opened the door without anyone asking her. She invited me in while she went out to buy something at the store. Unlike the day before, it was no longer my desire to wander around and pry into every corner. I was just waiting for Estefania to return, paying close attention to the sound of the lock.

However, I couldn't stand it. Impatience and despair drove me to leave without any further explanation. Halfway through my trip, already on the street, my sister called me on the phone, but I didn't want to answer. Then I received a message that said "Why did you leave? Call me." I didn't call her, though. When I got home, Raquel, as was her custom, scolded me for my arrival time. I didn't make a big deal of it, but she stopped me in the middle of the hallway to yell at me not to ignore her. I could only make some gesture of displeasure and told her to leave me alone. That day, unable to cope with either my conscience or my discouragement, I picked up a few clothes and went to a hotel.

At breakfast, I couldn't stop thinking about Estefania. I wanted to talk to her, I was urged to do so, but at the same time I only wanted to stay at a distance and not confront either my feelings or hers. So I stayed for a few days, from work to the hotel and vice versa, until one Friday I met Estefania outside the corporate building. It was a big surprise and I couldn't do anything but greet her with a kiss and a hug, because I really missed her. She, contrary to what I expected, received me in her arms with pleasure. I asked her to join me for dinner, and so we went to a small place near the hotel where I was staying.

The light was dim and the music soft. We didn't sit on a couch and order both a coffee. Since we were not known in that area, we gave free rein to things that neither the brothers do in public nor in private: we stayed very close to each other, she leaning her head on my shoulder and I looking at her out of the corner of my eye. My left hand could only cover her waist and her right arm was around my whole back. She had dyed the tuft of hair that fell on her forehead purple. That fascinated me. After a few minutes, the waiter arrived with our order. However, we didn't drink anything and could only pay the bill.

I picked up my things from the hotel room and we headed to her apartment. As we entered, we eagerly threw ourselves into an untimely kiss, without worrying about closing the door. That's how Rachel found Estefania and me, naked on the bed. Estefania had spread her legs so that I could get into her again and again. We hadn't even taken off all our clothes, just our pants and underwear. Facing each other we were saying all sorts of shit: that she was my whore, that I hit her hard with my dick, that she was a real bitch for asking me for those things and that she wouldn't stop because I was giving her too much money.

In the middle of all this, Estefania asked me if I loved her and I said yes. Actually my answer came out without thinking, as if my body was the one that had the power over my answers. Then she asked me about Rachel, and I told her that I didn't care about her anymore. It was then that we realized that my wife, who was still there, only looked at us with disgust and indignation. We stopped in our tracks, but without separating, that is, without leaving her. As nothing was happening, it was Rachel who made the decision, not without disdain, to speak: "Antonio. Now I understand everything. You'll talk to my lawyers because I never want to see you again in my life. Pigs!" After that she walked out of there like nothing had happened. Estefania asked me if I was all right and I said yes, between panting and dripping with sweat from my forehead.

In the morning, when I woke up and sat down in front of the table, my sister hugged me from behind, covering my chest with her hands. She whispered in my ear that she loved me. Then, having let go of me, she told me that there was nothing to eat for breakfast. That's why we went out that Saturday, holding hands, to find a restaurant to have our morning coffee. Already with an assigned table, sitting face to face, we just looked at each other endlessly. With the hot coffee served, we began to talk as long as the cups were cold. My sister was direct: she asked me to live with her, if that didn't bother me. Not knowing what to say because of the suddenness of the proposal, Estefania preferred to introduce another topic from the many with which we agreed.

In spite of what happened with Rachel, I felt neither fear nor remorse, just being accompanied by my sister. In the afternoon it began to rain. We sat down in front of the TV to watch a movie. Halfway through the story, with her back resting on my chest, while I stroked her hair making little curls with the index finger of my right hand, I went to her ear and just breathed slowly. I felt the heat of my breath bouncing off my face. A few seconds passed before I told her that I loved her too. Then I hugged her belly with my right arm, giving her kisses on her head from time to time. In the evening we got into her bed and looking up at the ceiling I said yes. "Yes what?" she asked. Then I turned on her and almost touched our noses and answered her:

-I'm staying with you.

That day when my sister covered my eyes, none of us really intended to play what we have been playing ever since. I turned around when I answered that it was her way of touching me that told me that she was Rachel, which made the new magic, because our bodies coincided. She continued to touch me, but no longer my face to cover my eyes, but my testicles, while I approached her hand. Or was it that I approached her hand and she followed my lead? However it happened, the spark had ignited to ignite the can of our carnal fuel. The next day I didn't want to see Rachel, but it wasn't a question of guilt, but of having doubts about my feelings for Estefania. It was a matter of recognizing or avoiding that I loved her.

It took a little longer to understand that I needed her more than anyone else. Staying with her was only the confirmation of that love and so, after giving her my answer, I went back to penetrate her as many times as necessary so that she would start to vibrate as if she were possessed, and other times so that she would tell me that she didn't want any more, and some last ones to leave her muddy with milk, like the toast with which she receives me for breakfast from the next morning on. Of course, unless she or I have other appetites.