Blondes Having Sex - Whore By Accident I


      -Get off, you fucking asshole...

      -Here? -Don't suck, like I'm crazy!

      -You get off or I'll kick your ass, you choose...

      -I told you I'm not getting off, you're drunk and you're not thinking clearly... Take me back, please; this is a very bad joke.

      It was not worth trying to reason with him, he stretched out to open the door and with a strong push he knocked me off balance, leaving me with half a body outside the car blonde women, I hardly had time to put my hands in so as not to go on my face against the garrison. I was barely trying to regain my balance when I felt the soles of his shoes on my buttocks, a couple of strong shoves threw me out of the car making me fall too heavily on the dirty sidewalk.

      -I leave you a new companion, but be careful because she charges less! -After shouting, she drove away at full speed, leaving me stranded.

      I stood up as best I could, surely my appearance was a disaster. I took off the only shoe I had on, the other one must have stayed inside my ex's car; the same fate had befallen my bag, with the phone in it. I was going to pay attention to the painful areas of my body, but that took a back seat when I became aware of my situation. It was night, I was alone and exposed in the most dangerous part of the city, among prostitutes and bad guys. Everywhere I turned I found faces of few friends, either because they saw me as competition or as easy prey.

      Fortunately, a car stopped and its driver asked me about the price of my services. I didn't even answer his question, I opened the door and got in. It seemed to me that I was taking less risk by getting in than by staying there. Some of the women automatically let themselves come in with the clear intention of assaulting me, no wonder, I was stealing their business.

      -Let's go quickly! -I hurried it up as I rolled up the window.

      -But you didn't tell me how much...

      -Today it's half price, but let's go now...

      The gentleman smiled and we left the place, but not before receiving a lot of insults, some kicks to the car and even some stones.

      -I usually come here for whores because they are the cheapest, but they are all old, fat and ugly. I've never been touched by one so young and pretty.

      I gave her a smile after thanking her for the compliment.

      -And you're going to charge me half, it's my lucky day.

      He was a man of imprecise age, he could have been in his sixties or in his eighties very well cared for. He had the appearance of being a serious man. From his clothes, as well as from the car he drove, it was obvious that he had no money. For some reason I suspected that he was a widowed man who sporadically sought out prostitutes to satisfy his needs.

      -I'm warning you that I can't afford a hotel, so you tell me where we're going.

      -It's all right with me, as long as we get as far away from that area as possible and get as close as possible to the centre.

      He was fine with it and drove on naked white women for a while where we both kept quiet. The only thing I was interested in was getting to an area where I could take a taxi back to my house.

      -By the way, I got to see that you got out of that ugly red car. -What happened?

      -I was a dissatisfied customer, it seems I'm not as good as I thought, I need a lot of practice...

      -Really? -What didn't you like?

-It seems I'm not a very good sucker...

      -It's a shame, that's all I wanted.

      -Yeah, it's a shame; I think you're going to have to come down here and go back and find one that's good at it. -The eyes lit up when the car slowed down to pull over and stop.

      -I would, but I'm pretty sure they're going to want to charge me in full," he said as he started to unbutton his trousers. "You've already told me you're going to charge me half, and even if you're not very good at sucking, I think it's worth taking a chance on you for that price.

      He pulled his trousers down to his ankles and reclined his seat until he was almost lying down. He lifted his shirt to expose his miseries more.

      -"Go ahead, baby, do your thing...

      I couldn't believe it, this old man really thought I was a prostitute. I cursed my ex again for being so damn. And I also cursed the day I got the idea to get back at him by picking on the guy he hated most in the world. I should have been happy to cut him off, but no, I had to give him a soup of his own chocolate.

      -Don't you want to earn your money? You better hurry up because if we get caught by a patrol, it's gonna be bad for both of us... -The old man was pressing me by swinging his erect penis back and forth, as if he wanted my attention. As if waving the bait, inciting the fish to take the bait.

      I was repulsed by the scene, I found oral sex particularly grotesque and humiliating; I had never practiced it before and I was firmly convinced that I would never do it. Least of all with an old man like this one who was showing himself to me, provoking me, he said.

      Then there came to me this very intense and unpleasant smell. At first it made me nauseous, but then there was a sort of click, like when a teenager stops paying attention to the bad taste of alcohol and lets himself be carried away by the effect it has on him; for that smell was arousing in my body a sort of reaction which seemed to me strangely pleasant and which was making my crotch wetter and wetter I felt distant, alienated; and I was no longer a master of myself.

      I fell prey to a morbid fascination that made me extend my hand, as if it had a will of its own. I held firmly that stiff worm that stood out among that grayish undergrowth. The first thing I did was to discover its pink, swollen, shiny head. A grave mistake, because I was hypnotized by that hole that seemed to speak to white women masturbating me and look at me at the same time. That little drop of transparent, viscous liquid that was accumulating right there, moved me. I felt the irrepressible need to touch it. I did, then I contemplated it on my fingertips and I could not resist the temptation to taste it.   

      -I must remind you that I'm paying you for a blow job, not for a punch, I can do those myself... -The gentleman said to me after long minutes in which I continued stimulating him very slowly, absorbed in the contemplation of that festering hole. If I could, I would blow myself, but I could not reach it and that is why I have to pay a whore.

      We stared at each other, his gesture of a demanding client excited me more than I already was. Without stopping looking at him, only guided by my smell, I got closer until I swallowed him. I was not as disgusted as I had always imagined, on the contrary, I liked it and very much, to my disgrace. While I was tasting it, at one point, I remembered that old candy lollipop commercial that asked how many sucks it took to get to its chiclocenter. It made me laugh, and to make up for being serious I tried to put it all in my mouth, it wasn't very long, so I didn't gag when I did it; but its long hair tickled my face. I sucked on it, gently and slowly at times, and with great strength and speed at others.

      -Slow down, please; I don't want to come so...

      He didn't have time to finish the sentence, his copious discharge flooded my mouth. If I ended up swallowing it, it was because he caught me off guard and not because I wanted to. Having ingested most of the ejaculation, I thought it was silly to make the last spit of that old member and I swallowed it too.

      -Did you like it? -I asked him, still licking the remains of his semen. Remember that I warned you that I am not good at sucking.

      -If that's how bad you are now, when you learn to do it well, I would like to have my dick in your mouth always.

      I was flattered and very dirty with your words. When I saw him rearranging his clothes I felt a hint of sadness, similar to the feeling you get when the curtain closes after a memorable show.

      -Did he take you back to your corner?

      -No, there's no need, I'm done for the day... I'd be very grateful if you could give me a lift home.

      He agreed and I mentioned a crossroads from which I could walk a short distance to my house. On the way we had a nice chat.

      -What is your name, girl?

      -Orsolya... But you can call me Orsi... -I had given you the Hungarian variant of my name, I had long wanted to use it as a pseudonym and this seemed to me the ideal occasion.

      -I used to come here looking for a whore and I didn't care who it was, I don't even remember most of them... But from now on, I'm going to come looking for you.

      -Although there's a little problem, sir... I don't think I'll go back to that place, this was my first day and as you can see it didn't go very well.

      -It doesn't matter, you call me and we agree.

      We arrived at the place that I had indicated, he parked and we were talking another time. He gave me a note from a shop and told me to call him at that number so that we could meet again. His name was Aurelio, he was married and used to look white women having sex for prostitutes occasionally, just to have oral sex, because his wife had never done it and he didn't dare ask her, he knew that if he did it, besides denying it, she would label him a pervert and it would end in tragedy.

      -Well, sir, thanks for the ride, I've got to go.

      I kissed him goodbye on the cheek, very close to the lips. I got out of the car and started to walk a bit, barefoot.

      -Orsi! -He shouted at me as I drove away. Aren't you forgetting something?

      I retraced my steps, and when I was within reach she handed me a ticket, and I took it and put it in my bosom.

      -I'm waiting for my change, uh... -He told me when he saw my intention to leave. Usually that's what they charge me, but you offered me a discount...

      -That's true, but I don't have any change. -Don't you have a smaller ticket?

      -No, that's all I have, I'm going out with the right money because I've been robbed before.

      -So, what do you propose, do you want me to go to a shop to change? -No.

      -They've already done that to me, so they won't come back.

      -So?

      -We can do it again and we'll all be happy. -I'll do it again.

      I felt a cramp between my legs when I heard your proposal. I smiled maliciously and opened the door to get into that old car with the intention of putting a dick in my mouth for the second time in my life.