Free Live Sex Chat Web Cam - My Mature Lover 4


I dreamt that two of my students were fucking me, while one was sucking my pussy, the other was sucking my breasts. I almost had an orgasm in the dream when I heard a "My girl if you're rich" and fell into reality. I have two or three long, thick fingers in my pussy and a hand and a mouth on my breasts. The old man had woken up and was not wasting any time. The sun was already high, it would be 8 or 9 in the morning and I was having a tasty morning. I reached for his limb with my hand and as I touched it the old man shuddered and said, "Can you help me again? I want to fuck you. I said nothing, I just lay there enjoying his caresses until a delicious orgasm came over me free live sex chat webcam. When I felt that she was running, she pushed her fingers into my uterus, that's how she always did it and prolonged my orgasm. He would stare at me as I finished, squirming with pleasure. Then he stood over me and spread my legs. He gave me a loud kiss on the lips and came down to lick my breasts.

He came back and kissed me passionately. This time it was he who stuck his tongue down my throat.

Without stopping kissing me, he stuck his glans into my dripping vagina with his fingers, pushing so hard that it hurt my pubes. I felt his limb slipping inside me, warm and throbbing; I felt his testicles sticking to my asshole, his tongue running around the corners of my mouth, his hands one squeezing a breast or pinching a nipple and the other one caressing the asshole, pressing as if wanting to penetrate my asshole with his finger. That's how I came, I screamed, I contorted. I don't know what this old man does that makes me so angry.

He waits a moment for me to calm down and then he comes out of me and says "Look, in the mornings he's always like this" and puts his penis on me, dripping with my juices, very close. It turns out it was much thicker and more consistent than the night before, I guess that's why he was able to get it in completely without my help and that's why it felt so good. He says to me, "I'll put it in and you massage it with your vagina to finish it off inside you, do you want to do that for me, my girl? In response I kissed him and made him stand on me, I spread my free live sex chat webcams legs wide and he grabbed my limb and put it in the entrance of my vagina, this time he didn't put the glans in, he put it in the entrance and pushed. My pussy was soaked but I was amazed to feel his limb making its way through my flesh, separating the walls of my vagina and filling me up completely.

I had to contain an orgasm because if I had finished I would have pulled it out of me but that feeling of being filled by a member is the ultimate. When I felt it all inside and felt her testicles in my ass, I started to milk her with my vaginal movements. He started moaning and then I asked him to let me know when he was about to finish so I could finish him off. He kissed me.

He wasn't moving but he was tightly attached to my pussy. In the middle of the kiss he said "I'm going to finish my girl! I'm going to finish inside you!" Then I made one last sustained vaginal contraction which was the beginning of my orgasm as I watched my muscles milk him as he finished.

Those simultaneous orgasms were the glory. He would bellow and moan, snort, and his member inside my vagina would convulse, making my orgasm longer at the same time. His orgasm was prolonged and so was mine. It was long and wonderful. We were stuck with the sexes together free live sex web cam chat, with her member inside my vagina, with her mouth in mine. My vaginal juices washed over the bed. The fountain of her youth flowed without pause. The smell of sex was in the air.