Young Girls Masturbating - Fucking that young student


I was bored and I decided to take a walk downtown, it was a quiet Sunday, many had gone to spend their holidays, I was walking, looking a little bit at the windows and suddenly I see her a sweet young lady was about 1.70 was tall, her hair was long and blond, thin honey eyes, breasts not very large, her waist was marked and her ass very nice, I called attention to that beauty Two women masturbating, just opened his wallet to get a cigarette and dropped his lighter.

I bent down and picked it up.

- Here you go, sweetheart.

- Thank you very much.

- Where you're from, I like your accent

- From Spain and my last day in Buenos Aires

- Too bad, you're leaving us

- If I came on an exchange, and today I decided to walk around a little bit, since until now I haven't been able

- You look so beautiful. How old are you?

- I'm 19, I'm Susan, and how old are you

- I'm Antonio, I'm 69 years old, a sweet grandfather

- You look great, you don't represent them, I thought you had less, you're a young grandfather, you remind me of mine

- Thanks if you like, I'll buy you a drink

- Well, with this bad heat I won't get a beer

We found a good pub and enjoyed a good, long talk with music in the background, we drank and ate some nice sandwiches, time was running out and since everything was going well I took a chance

- I love the way you are, it's a dream to be with you, something unattainable

- Because you say it's unattainable

- It's your last day, you're leaving, and we haven't had time to get to know each other anymore

- We still have the night to meet, I'm going out tomorrow, I'd love to spend it with you, I've spent many days studying, I need some action

- Mmmmm, it's looking like a magical night

- And what do you expect don't miss it, it's your chance, I want to enjoy with a mature Argentinean and you are that desired grandfather, the mature ones are my weakness

I paid and we went to a nearby hotel to spend the night, I asked for a suite, we went into the room, she hugged me hanging herself, we kissed passionately.

We took off each other's clothes, throwing them on an armchair, only her thong was left, kissing we threw ourselves on the bed, we rolled around she was on me or I was on her, suddenly she said

- Enjoy yourself Antonio, I have an IUD

- Good thing Susannah feels better without a condom

At one point she had her back to the bed, I kissed her neck, her ears, my mouth started to go down her body tasting her rich breasts, they were medium but very pointy, I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed them, she was shaking, I put them inside my mouth and sucked them, the excitement was increasing, her breathing was agitated, the nipples swelled and became very hard.

I began to kiss her body, it had reached her navel, I penetrated it with my tongue, she took my head and guided it down until my mouth reached in front of her pussy, her juices had wet the thong, the aroma was delicious, I was very excited

My tongue went through the seam of her lace thong, she was shaking, with my teeth I started to lower her, then with my hands I ended up taking it out of her body, she separated her legs and my tongue started to go through those beautiful lips, it went through her whole vagina, I sucked her lips slightly feeling that her body was contracting from excitement, Susana raised her knees opening her legs wide and giving herself totally

My hands opened her buttocks and I played with her ass, I nibbled her lips, noticing that her clitoris was grown, she felt a little ball inside my mouth and I started to suck two girls having sex, she was panting, her moans were very strong

- Keep it up Antonio, you're a delicious grandpa, aaaaaaahhh

I followed the suction, introducing a finger in her pussy, I turned my hand and started to move it, she could not stand it anymore and with a strong moan she had a delicious orgasm when she took her finger out, I felt it white in juice, I put it in my mouth, I was very excited

- Now I want to taste you, I see your dick is wet

- Yes, do, but not too much, because I want to end up penetrating you

- Lie down on your back, grandma.

I lay down and my dick looked like a mast from the excitement, I take it, and he started licking it like an ice cream, suddenly he put it in his mouth deeply and started sucking it, I was going crazy, if he kept this up he would end up

- Wait, baby, you're gonna make me finish

He stopped and without a word, he opened his legs and sat on me, his dick went deep into her wet pussy, he rode me without mercy, at times he bent over and kissed me, I played with her breasts by squeezing her nipples, twisting them, spanking her, she was making me live a moment of madness

- I finish Antonio, let's do it together

I couldn't take it anymore, I was holding on and those words made me explode, we both moaned at the same time

- Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

The juices mixed, inside, she lay on top of me in ecstasy

- You've been divine, you've put me through a thousand, I didn't think I'd have a night like this

- You too, beautiful, you're a fire

We took a quick shower, went to bed and fell asleep quickly.

In the morning I woke up, Susana was asleep on her stomach, we had fallen asleep naked, I feel her breathing, I bring my lips close to her skin and start kissing her, she sleeps deeply, my lips go down to her buttocks

I perceive that she sighs slightly, turns her face slowly, I look at her, she opens her eyes and smiles at me, I play with my fingers on her back, I feel girls having sex with girls videos her hair stand on end, under my face, I open her buttocks and my tongue goes into her ass, I lick it, I feel her excitement, my hands caress her body

- Fuck me Antonio, I can't take it anymore

I get up, I put a pillow under her belly and the ass is at my mercy, I can't wait any longer she wants me, I penetrate her anus with difficulty, my dick is very swollen, I put my hand in her mouth knowing that it would happen I didn't want anyone to hear the scream and I penetrate her deeply, a drowned out scream comes out of your mouth

- Aaaaaaayyyy

I stop, wait for his ass to adjust to my dick, and then I start pumping

- Go on Abu, it hurts less, fuck me, I want you

I start pumping into her ass she was moving more and more, I felt she would have an orgasm the way she moved

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, so give me more and I'll get

Suddenly a strong moan came and his orgasm exploded, I couldn't take it anymore, his guts were convulsing, my agitation reached its maximum, I moaned without noticing it and I ended up inside his asshole, the heat of my milk flooded his guts

I waited for her to get off, I pulled her out, she turned around, hugged me and kissed me

- Abu has been the best wake up, you have broken my ass, but I feel a great happiness

I don't know how long we were like this, I lost track of the time everything had been so wonderful.

- Thank you Antonio, I will always remember you and if one day I return to Buenos Aires we will surely repeat it

- Surely beautiful, it's been divine to be with you

We got up, took a shower and left the hotel, otherwise she would have missed her plane. We took a taxi and left her at her hotel to prepare for her departure.

We kissed in a sweet farewell, I returned home thinking about that magical night I had enjoyed.