Free Live Sex Stream - Fulfilling My Wishes


After a long time, we have managed to square our lives, and we finally have the opportunity we have been waiting for. You told your family you had to travel for work, and I told mine I was going away for the weekend with some friends. It hasn't been easy to get to this moment, but we're finally living it, which is what's important free live sex cams chat .

We met somewhere in between your house and mine, I got there and got into your car. You pretend to kiss me twice on the cheeks, but I kiss you directly on the lips, we both know what we are meeting for and what we are going to do during the weekend. During the two hours that the trip lasts until we arrive at the rural house where we are going to stay, we talk about many subjects, some more banal and others more transcendental. We both feel very comfortable, in fact, I love listening to you. It would have been nice to be able to caress your leg, but the design of your modern car prevents me from doing so.

We arrive at the country house and you pay for the accommodation while I unpack. You are a man who has money and likes to show it off, you like to pretend you are doing it to be a gentleman, but deep down you know you love it when everyone knows about your purchasing power. I, of course, am not going to complain, we both know that you have me in the boat and that we have the same desire to fuck, but if you feel better about yourself paying for everything I'm not going to stop you from doing it.

It may seem strange that we sleep in the same bed, but then they assume that we are father and daughter and let it go, but the truth is that although we are not, by age we could very well be.

We sit down on the couch to rest and it doesn't take me long to put my hand on your leg and start sliding it up.

-Does it bother you? -I ask, knowing the answer.

-I love it, I love it when you touch me like this, as if nothing happened, free live sex on line but knowing that it is your sign that you want sex.

-That's right, -I say as I straddle you.

I'm sitting on the couch on my knees, with you between my legs and my ass on your knees.

I lean over to you slowly, and when it looks like we're going to kiss, I turn around and go to your ear.

-From the moment I saw you I knew I needed to be fucked, I've never wanted to fuck someone as much as I want to fuck you," I whisper in your ear.


Then we kiss, slowly, little by little, savoring each other, enjoying our lips and how our tongues fight.

-I want you inside me, I need you to fuck me -I whisper to you again, more and more horny.

At this moment your package already clashes noticeably with your pants.

So we get up and get naked.

Once naked, we go back to the same position we were in before.

I love to feel our bodies burning in desire, we are pure fire when we want so intensely to fuck until the body can't stand us anymore.

I love to feel the touch of our naked bodies.

You're not a very hairy man, but I love to feel your hair bumping against my soft skin.

We kiss again, this time very passionately, more than kissing what we do is devour each other while we tighten our bodies more and more.

At the same time, I rub my pussy against your penis, that friction gives me great pleasure, which at the same time makes your member keep increasing in size.

In addition, your hands go all over my body, going through all my curves, sometimes in very soft caresses and other times exerting a lot of pressure; both things I love.

I lie down and you start eating my pussy, I have to admit that you eat it beautifully.

First you run your tongue along my entire vulva, wetting it even more than it free live sex online already is because of my excitement. Then you focus on my clitoris, lick it softly, make circles on it with your tongue, and suck it hard. It doesn't take long for me to have an orgasm. That makes us even hotter. You lick all my fluids and stick a finger in my vagina, then kiss me, I love that you do it after I've come, I love the taste of my fluids, and even more so taking them from your mouth.

I give you a hand job.

We change position, now you are the one who lies down, ready to enjoy the blowjob I am going to give you.

First I lick your balls, little by little, slowly, while I jerk you off. Then I lick your whole trunk very well, and then I spread a lot of slime on it. My salivary way allows me to give very juicy blowjobs. I love sucking cock, so that's what I do next, I put your cock in my mouth and suck it intensely. Then I dedicate myself only to your beautiful cock, I lick it, suck it, suck it, play with it and enjoy it to the fullest. But I'm not the only one who enjoys it, I give you so much pleasure that you end up asking me to stop so that you don't come yet.

We get up from the couch and go to the bed.

There I lie on my back.

You caress my whole body, massage my breasts, lick them and suck my nipples. You kiss me all over, until you reach my vulva, which you lubricate again with your tongue. Then I fill your penis with slime again.

Now that we are both well lubricated, it is time to have your penis inside me.

First you move it along my vulva, and then you insert your dick into me. We take a few moments to adapt to the feeling of this new way of joining our bodies until I whisper in your ear again.

-Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me -I rule you with necessity.

You fulfill my wishes without hesitation. You stick your dick in and out of me again and again while I whine like I've never done before. After a while you come, but your penis barely loses size, so we keep on fucking.

This time, I get down on all fours, and rest my body against the bed and my head on the pillow. It doesn't take long for you to start charging at me, in this position the penetration is much deeper and everything feels much more intense, you keep fucking me in this position until you come again.

Then you lick my entire intimate area until there is not a trace of fluid left, then I do the same with your penis, and we merge in a passionate kiss.