Free Live Sex Web Chat – Obsession


I had just returned from a meeting, and I wanted to isolate myself in my office, past the mid-fifties, and every day I became less sociable, I hated those tedious meetings, in which everyone seemed more concerned with who was peeing farther away, than with the very subject that brought us together every week free live sexy video , for work purposes.

In spite of closing the door, behind me as I entered my office to isolate myself, I drew back the curtain of lists a little, as had been the custom for months, whether I liked it or not, coinciding with the day she began to work.

I sat down behind my desk, and turned on the computer, camouflaging myself behind it, to get the first glimpse of the day, which had become my obsession.

Eva, who is called that, is sitting behind her little desk, staring at her computer, concentrating as she does every day on her work. A thousand times I've asked myself what Eva has to do with this obsession, and I don't even know the answer to that question, I just know that I can't help observing her, while she works engrossed in her work, while she smiles when she talks to one of her colleagues, while she goes from one part of the office to another, without knowing that she's being watched, by the wolf from her lair.

I've been separated for years, and I've had a few skirt-chasers, which have lasted a little longer than a roll in the hay, but without considering it a relationship, because I simply like solitude too much, the tranquility when I arrive at my empty house, and enjoy the peace of the warrior; after living thirty years, trying to be who you are not, pretending to be happy, when you are not, and what is worse, trying to make someone happy who is not happy with you either, simply because you both made a wrong decision. And one day when she was the one who put an end to that masquerade, I decided not to be wrong again, I decided at the time that the best way not to do it, is not to try again.

-Mr. Martinez, your appointment is here," my secretary told me over the intercom

-Tell him to come in, -I said, interrupting my thoughts.

An hour later, I shook hands with her at the door, saying goodbye to the visitor, and I could not help but look for her among the nearby tables, and there she stood, half leaning on her table, chatting with a companion. That morning she wore her blond hair, half tucked up, because her curls escaped everywhere, framing her heart-shaped face, in which her enormous light-brown eyes dominated, those eyes that seemed sad, until she laughed, and then her almost too large mouth, with thick lips, brightened those expressive eyes, illuminating them to the maximum, and totally free live sexy videos changing their sad expression. And taking advantage of the fact that my secretary must have been out doing something, and she was too busy talking, I continued to enjoy myself, and I noticed her more than generous curves, laughing until she forced me to retire to my office before anyone noticed.

I didn't expect anything else from that situation, at no time did I even think of crossing two words with that woman outside the work context, who occasionally kept us in touch, until one day something happened.

At one of the dinners organized almost every month by the board of directors, and which I attend more out of obligation than desire, it was commented among a couple of the diners that so-and-so was not there, because he was finally going to take the blonde accountant to the garden. I immediately thought of Eva, knowing that they were talking about her, and I took a special interest in the conversation, so I learned that after a month of invitations, first to coffee, then to lunch, and finally to some dinner, that night I was finally going to take her to the cot. Since it was rumored that she was one of those who could not fuck on the first date, I say that one of those who told the story, since he was neither the first nor the third to try, although both assumed that with this would fall, and made it clear that it was more for their status, rather than personal taste of it. But to everyone's surprise, the guy showed up at the desserts, and I found out that she had given him pumpkins, so I had pretended not to want to take her out, and had preferred to end the night with the colleagues, although he didn't seem to care, and I sensed that it would have indirect consequences.

And as disgusting as it sounds, Eva began to fall out of favor with the company, and was gradually banned, even by some of her colleagues. The office was full of all sorts of hoaxes, and they even began to complain about her work, until the thing reached the director and in one of the meetings the guy directly proposed her dismissal.

-From your face Martinez, you don't seem to agree," said the director, looking directly at me.

Fernando and I were colleagues since high school, and he always looked for me before making any important decision, and although my position could be considered one of the highest, he knew that I was more than respected for that friendship and respect that we had always professed.

-I don't think it's fair, and I sincerely believe that there is a plot against this woman, which I don't think is the place or the time to discuss free live sex cams couples, but I think you could even expose yourself to a possible lawsuit, if you fired her. -I've always treated her as you, because she asked me to.

Then there's nothing more to say, she stays. We're not here to sue, Muñoz," he said, looking at the other man, who gave me a glare.

Like gossip, what happened at the meeting "leaked" and ran like wildfire through the office, and clear evidence of that was that the next day, first thing after being announced by my secretary, Eva showed up at my office.

-Good morning, Mr Martinez, I know we hardly know each other, but I want to thank you for what you did at the meeting yesterday.

-I don't like injustice, and rejecting a lout shouldn't cost anyone their job. -I said sharp, without trying to make conversation.

-I don't know how to thank you, for interfering for me when you don't even know me

And it was true, I didn't know her at all and I wasn't even clear about wanting to know her, or wanting anything from her, because deep down I felt that we had nothing in common, except for this almost sickly obsession of mine to observe her without more, and without knowing why.

-You have nothing to thank me for, Eva," I sat down, opening a folder and ending the conversation.

Without looking up, I could see that after a whisper of farewell she was about to leave, but almost at the door she turned around and said

-I am curious by nature, and I don't understand how someone like you, who seems to be annoyed by my presence, can stand in the middle of a meeting as my saviour, even though he knows he has made a powerful enemy in the company... what did he expect to get out of it?

At that moment, I realized that in order to return to the normality of before, to my ostracism before her, to be able to continue with my obsession, without finding myself with her grateful smile in the corners of the company, I had to cut off her gratefulness for what is healthy.

-It's easy, I hoped that you would agree to be my sex slave, what do you think of the idea, do you accept? -I let go of her like a donkey, before looking down at the folder again, and I waited for her to come out of my office and slam the door.

But to my surprise there was no slamming of the door, and after a couple of minutes without hearing anything at all I looked up and found that she was still standing, leaning against the still closed door behind her. And I almost fell off the couch when I heard her say

-I accept

- Why? -I asked, making a huge effort, so as not to stutter

-I don't know, maybe because it's the first time, that someone has really told me what they want from me without any concealment, without inviting me to a coffee, without deception or lies...

While I was digesting her words, she came over to my table free live sex me, and standing next to me for the first time since I had met her, she typed a few digits on my keyboard, down three more, and without looking at me she said

-The top one is my cell phone, the bottom one is a direct extension of my table. When you're clear on where, when and how, let me know, Mr. Martinez.

And for the first time in a very long time, someone left me speechless, with my mouth open and a hell of a hard-on, as he walked out of my office wiggling.

I could barely concentrate on anything but his words, his response to my crazy, crazy proposal, and in my head it was rumbling over and over again. And suddenly the idea of enjoying her body completely, was as crazy as it was tempting, finally the madness got in the way of reason when early in the afternoon, through my secretary, I sent for her, not yet knowing very well how to attack.

-Good afternoon, Mr Martinez... What can I do for you? -she asked, slyly closing the door and again making it so easy for me.

-For the moment, only your panties -it was a little my way of scaring her, hoping she would run away from my aggressive proposal without any consideration

But once again he surprised me, sticking his hands under the lightweight spring skirt he was wearing.

-No Eva, pull up your skirt, I want to see your pussy while you undress it -I demanded in a neutral tone

And again, surprised, I saw how this woman whom I had observed as a predator in the shade, climbed up her little skirt, and after securing it almost to her waist, took the elastic of her turquoise panties, and slipped them down her tight thighs until she took them off, and gave them to me in front of my table, without coming too close.

-Thank you, that's all for now.

I could barely breathe normally, my dick hurt tightly inside my pants, and without even worrying about securing the door when she came out, I released the beast, which that woman had turned my tail into, and smelling her panties I released her, noticing the heat and stiffness, as I began to masturbate furiously.

I discovered the slightly damp fabric in the crotch, which made me even hotter, and caused my hand to practically torture my bursting cock, which ended up covered in those panties, a few minutes later while I sprayed them with thick, hot semen.

In spite of my glorious run, I spent the afternoon's challenge horny, not stopping looking sideways at those panties, in the top drawer of my desk.

At half past six my secretary left, as always after saying goodbye, and ten minutes later Eva appeared.

-I'm leaving at seven, are you going to give me back my panties?

I was going to keep them, but at that moment I thought of another evil. I took them off and stretched out my hand and she noticed the dampness.

-I don't think you can wear them today, I'm sorry I couldn't help but stain them," I said, trying to appear indifferent, looking at her only out of the corner of my eye.

-It's all right, I can use them just fine - and my dick got hard again when I saw her putting on those little panties filled with my semen, putting them on tightly to her sex.

-See you tomorrow, Eva," I said, trying not to stutter again.

It seemed that with that woman, I was going to have to get used to going from one warmth to another.

The next day, when I arrived, she wasn't at her table, nor was my secretary, who must have gone to get me coffee like she does every morning, who seemed to smell me in the elevator.

I sat down behind my desk, and as soon as I opened the first drawer, remembering what had happened the day before, I was stunned to see a cloth inside, which without taking out I knew what it was, without having to open the concise note that accompanied the panties.

I'm sorry if they're a bit dirty, but I couldn't help spending most of the night thinking about what you'd do with them, and as the saying goes: "From those powders, you get these..."

-Good morning, Mr Martinez, I brought you your coffee and mail. -said my secretary from the door as I stroked the panties and left them in the drawer as if they were burning.

-You can do me the favour of warning Eve again, I still don't have her figures," I said, looking grumpy.

Ten minutes later, while I was finishing my coffee, after knocking on my knuckles and having her come in, Eva entered my office again.

- Something wrong with the accounts, Mr. Martinez?

-no Eva, I suppose the bills are fine, but I was very turned on by your little present (I told her by opening the drawer) and I felt like having you wiggle it over those little panties, and I thought it was better to make excuses about the numbers, to make you come to the office, don't you think?

-I agree," he said, approaching after leaving the paperwork on my desk.

- I suppose you've locked the door, have you?

-Sure. -

And without further ado, he knelt down beside me, turned the chair around and stood between my legs, began to carefully undo my trousers, put his hand in and pulled out my cock, which was already in good view.

-Well," he said, looking at her with a slutty face that almost made me run.

-Don't pity her," I told her as I watched her masturbate on her knees before me, I was already at the end of my rope.

And she didn't have it, with one of her little hands she pulled out my balls and while I was kneading them I accelerated the swaying of her hand, faster and faster, alternating almost with knocking when I lowered my hand, which drove me crazy, so I didn't take long to fill both hands with thick semen.

-Thank you, Eva," was the only thing I said to her in a mildly affectionate way, while she was soaked in jizz, and went into the bathroom to wash her hands.

While she was leaving, I went into the bathroom, so as not to fall into the weakness of dismissing her, with some mime after the pleasure, and when she came out she was no longer there.

That first week, I "asked" Eva to masturbate daily in my office, in the company bathrooms, and even one morning in the same parking lot when she arrived. The situation was repeated every day, she would pull out my hard phallus just thinking about what was going to happen, and she would shake it at me until I had extracted every last drop of milk, without allowing her any further approach, neither physical nor emotional, something that she accepted without a second thought, and I discovered as the days went by, that this situation made me more horny than I had ever been in my life, not even when I was a kid.

That morning was Tuesday, Monday I hadn't been to the office, and my balls were overflowing since I masturbated on Friday. I didn't call her until early afternoon, when I wasn't supposed to wait for her, and she showed up right away, closing the door behind her as usual. Her visits to my office were no surprise, since I had managed to work with my friend, committing myself to reviewing her work daily, so that no mistakes would ever happen again, since the famous meeting, in which they wanted to fire her.

-Good afternoon, Eva," I said as she turned the table to kneel before my legs.

-Good afternoon, Mr. Martinez," I said, "despite having been masturbating for a week, I hadn't been on a first-name basis, and that made me even hotter.

- Would you do me a favor and take off your blouse, and your bra? I'd love to see your tits," I said, politely as if I were talking about some kind of report.

She didn't look at me, I even thought she didn't hear me, but then I saw her start unbuttoning her blouse, and then she took off her bra, leaving me with the vision of the best tits I've ever seen in my fucking life. Not because they were perfect, but because they were Eva's tits. Fat, round, dark, fat nipples, slightly droopy from the weight... those tits that you can't wait to squeeze as soon as you look at them drooling.

While I was delighting myself with those tits, their owner was already starting to shake my cock at a good pace, as I knew I liked it from the beginning, and I knew where I wanted to cum...I wanted to see those tits dripping with semen...my semen.

-You know what I want, don't you?

And with a whore's smile on my face, which turned me on, almost as much as her pears, she kept up the pace, and started rubbing my nipples with my bullet; fuck, I could feel on the tip of my dick, the hardness of those little chickens, see how the first drops left them shining...

-More Eva, fill your tits with jizz

And once again he gave me what I asked for. The first squirt was in the middle of both, the second on the right, he pointed to a third on the left and then grabbed me with both, and rubbed me with both.

I was in fucking heaven, and this has only just begun...